- CEComponentWiz V4.5 Clickonce installation now available. Autogenerates PBScript.
- Also Compact13Minshell menu fix
- CECompon,entWiz V4.0 for Compact 2013 +Cabfile+ MinShell Menu Entry now available for download
- Version 4.0 (Now available)
- Compact13Minshell menu option is now a Checkbox separate from Shortcuts menu
- Can choose to not copy component files to Subproject Resources folder, but instead source them from original location when Subproject is built.
- Fixed some issues with loading and saving of workspace.
You have always been able to save and reload a workspace .. see File menu.
- This is now a Click-Once installation of the app.
- Version 3.1
- There is now an option to include registry entries in the content Subproject generated so that applications included in the Subproject can be included the
Compact13MinShell Start menu.
- See Compact 2013 Minshell and Compact 2013 Tools project on right.
- Version 3.0
- Works with Platform Builder for Windows Embedded Compact 2013
in Visual Studio 2012 (Update 2). Compact 7 (VS 2008) and CE6 (VS2005) still supported.
- Also generates a .cab file containing the files and shortcuts as an alternative to inclusion in OS.
A Platform Builder Wizard to add content to Windows Embedded Compact/CE as Operating System subprojects. Files are packaged up as s subproject with appropriate BIB,DB,DAT and REG files. Can place shortcuts in OS folders for included files. In the new (coming)
version, a cabfile installer is also generated,
- You select resource files on your development machine:
- Registry entries
- Can choose any built item in the Release Directory
- You then create a Compact 2013, Compact 7 or CE 6 subproject
- You then include the project into the existing OS project and MakeImage.
- The files are then in the OS.
- Shortcuts are easily generated to be placed in OS folders when the OS runs (via a .dat file)
Key Features of this version
- Still plugs into the Tools Menu via Tools-->PlatformBuilder-->PBScripts
- Can generate cab file for components
- Only difference is the .reg entries are not at this stage include in .cab file
- Seamlessly works with Compact 2013, Compact 7, and CE6
- Has been tested with Compact 2013 RTM ( and CTP)
- Shortcut improvements
- Many more shortcut folder placement locations
- Localisation of standard Windows folder names
- UI now is a combobox
- Project Catalog file works
- Can place directly into catalog
- Save Workspace
- Now saves the Component Details (previously called Metadata).
- Menu layout has changed to improve clarity
- More error trapping
- Some corrections
- UI improvements